Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Client Spotlight

I thought it would be nice to spotlight one of my clients from time to time. I've been working with Alvarez, Sambol, Winthrop & Madson, P.A. since January 2008. They are a law firm located in downtown Orlando that serves the legal needs of Florida's business community. They have offices in Orlando, Miami, Ft.Myers and New York. As their freelance marketing professional, I help them with a great deal of projects.... creating bios for their attorneys, updating their website, writing/distributing press releases, creating ads for print pubs... that's just a short list! If you'd like more inforation on their firm visit http://www.aswmpa.com/. If you'd like samples of the marketing materials created by Lindsay Graham LLC then please contact me!

0 comments:

Blog Archive