Friday, August 21, 2009

The Car Seat Conundrum...

Since my oldest is starting preschool in two weeks my mind has been endlessly racing about filling out forms, getting back to school clothes & shoes, paying tuition on time... so on and so forth. But today I had another worry enter my mind. How in the heck am I going to put three car seats in the minivan so that I can still drop Ashley off in the carpool line? (Ok, I know it's a luxury that I shouldn't even be worried about because most preschools don't even have a carpool line, but in reality it would be such a lifesaver to use it since I will have a newborn and a two year old who I don't want to have to park, put in the stroller, cross two major roads downtown and then haul Ashley back from her classroom. I've been reading posts on the internet on the best way to configure three car seats but I have to tell you - this is going to be way more of a pain than I thought! I just thought I would share my frustration with the world. I'm sure we'll figure it out just fine!

0 comments:

Blog Archive