Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Been a While...

So my family has been on a blogging craze lately... my sister, my aunt and even my mom. I've had mine up for almost a year and haven't updated it since SPRING! Well it's mid-August now and with a full dose of teasing from my family members I've decided to give it a new look and a new post! It's been an eventful year for my business but it will be slowing down for the rest of the year because I'm expecting baby #3, Kyle Logan Graham, in November. I'm trying to wrap up projects and do business plans for 2010 so that all of my clients are ahead of the game when I get back on my feet! My problem is that I enjoy having too much to do and not enough time so as I write this I'm thinking about work, planning a reunion, getting the kids ready to go back to school and decorating the baby's room! Let Fall begin!

0 comments:

Blog Archive