Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Need More Arms!

How is 2012 beginning in less than a week? It's just not possible! This year has been a whirlwind - but I have to say I've loved every minute of it. On January 3rd I will celebrate my 1-year anniversary of going back to the the corporate world. It's been nothing short of amazing and one of the best decisions of my life. I was so worried about the mom guilt and how my kids would handle life without me 24-hours a day - and you know what? EVERYONE is happier! I'm just really excited to see what the new year holds. However, if there's one thing I could use, it would be a few more arms!

I feel bad that I've neglected my personal blog this year, but I've been really focused on JD's blog (www.followingjdsjourney.blogspot.com). In 2012 I'll be back to doing what I love to do - write just to write! Hope everyone had a wonderful 2011 and is ready to take 2012 by the horns!!!

0 comments:

Blog Archive