Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Following JD's Journey

Hi everyone! If you've been reading my blog you know that about 2 months ago we found out that our two-year-old son has autism. At this point in time I've decided to stop my freelance writing services until I get to a point where I feel that I can do both work and provide him with the support he needs through this journey. With that being said, I've decided to create a new blog called, "Following JD's Journey" to journal our experiences through the fight against autism. I hope that you'll take the time to visit the site: www.followingjdsjourney.blogspot.com and find out about more about autism and the daily struggles that so many families in this world face. Thanks for all of the support and I'll keep you posted on when Lindsay Graham LLC will be back up and running!

0 comments:

Blog Archive