Monday, September 7, 2009

Two Months to Go!


My husband and I are expecting our third child this November! His name is Kyle Logan Graham and in about two months our whole world will be turned upside down again.... sleepless nights, endless bottles, diapers galore...but we wouldn't have it any other way! I've always wanted a big family and I'm really excited to add another one to the mix. I'm frequently asked how on earth I manage to take care of two kids, work from home, be the room-mom at school, organize random events like my reunion, and so on and I think I've narrowed it down to three things: I stay up way too late at night, I have an amazing husband and I am a Virgo - I like to be in control of everything and have everything scheduled, planned and organized. I'm excited to meet Baby Kyle and see his little personality come to life! I wonder how he'll fit into the Graham Cracker family!

0 comments:

Blog Archive