Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sick and Tired

Today is day 6 of me being sick and I'm so tired of coughing all day and night. I haven't gotten much sleep lately and I'm running on E. This week however, was pretty productive for work. The law firm I work with has signed on to sponsor a bunch of good events for 2009 and we're way ahead of where we were last year with planning. They also had two new senior attorneys join their firm and we had some PR picked up on that. As far as Penn Mutual goes, we had a nice banquet dinner the other night at Del Frisco's to celebrate 2008 and we're starting to discuss work for 2009. They're going to be creating a website for their regional office, so I'll be working on the copy for that. The next few months should be busy so I hope that I feel better soon!

0 comments:

Blog Archive