Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Great Event!





This weekend's reunion was the culmination of many months of planning! I'm really excited that everything came out great - we had the best attendance in years (thanks to Facebook and the website I created for the event!) and I was very happy with how the venue turned out. We held it at The Tap Room at Dubsdread which was the perfect size. I have to say that working them was a complete joy because they were very flexible and accommodating. The decorations were great and my absolute favorite part were our giveaways - custom made cookies in the shape of a hornet by Cookie Cousins! They were amazing, I'm blown away by how perfect they turned out! If you are looking for an original momento that is really worth the price, then check out their website: http://www.thecookiecousins.com/. I've used them for a few events now and every time they really impress me.

0 comments:

Blog Archive